Since opening in 1991 we have maintained an attention to community and family values, which means that everyone who walks through our doors is immediately treated as a member of the SMAA family. We do our best to make sure that each student receives the appropriate amount of attention to help them reach their ultimate goals. Whether you’re looking to become an expert in the art of Taekwondo, work on your physical fitness, or simply want to increase you or your child’s discipline and coordination, our program is built to suit the needs of a diverse range of students. Many schools will ask you to sign a contract that locks you in for a specific period of time. At SMAA, we prefer to offer an affordable monthly tuition that includes discounted rates for families looking to participate together. Located in the Shelton Community Center across from Huntington Center, we are confident that you will be pleased with what you see. Come in today to get your first lesson free!
- Since opening in 1991 we have maintained an attention to community and family values, which means that everyone who walks through our doors is immediately treated as a member of the SMAA family.
- Conveniently located in the Shelton Community Center, across from the Huntington Green!
- No lengthy contracts that lock you in! Instead we prefer to offer an affordable monthly tuition, which includes discounted rates for families looking to train together.
- Gain knowledge of self-defense through a focused curriculum of Taekwondo training including techniques, forms, and sparring.
- Dedicated and knowledgeable instructors to help you reach your training goals. A great way to increase your physical fitness in a fun, dynamic way.
- Self-confidence, discipline, and increased coordination are just some of the added benefits of training in the art of Taekwondo at the SMAA!
- Small class sizes ensure that students receive individualized attention that highlights their strengths and provides them with the necessary tools to become strong martial artists.